Contrary to popular belief, most trans men never opt for bottom surgery. It can cost as much as a house, is rarely covered by insurance, and the results don’t always meet expectations. So how can trans men have incredible sex with their pre-op, testosterone-enhanced genitals? Here are some hot sex positions for trans men we love:
For Guys Who Love Touching Their T-Cocks
- Frottage: This French term refers to rubbing two cocks together but can be modified for any combination of genitals. It’s pretty simple for a trans guy and a cis guy or pre-op trans woman, and feels amazing! For two trans guys, or a trans man and a cis woman, the partner with the larger clitoris can sit on top with their legs spread and rub against the bottom partner’s clitoris. Get things nice and wet for maximum pleasure.
- Humping: Can it be degrading for a trans guy to hump his partner’s leg? Only if he wants it to be. This is a simple and pleasurable position that allows plenty of flexibility for handjobs, fingering, or even performing oral.
- Sixty-nine: This is the holy grail for a lot of trans men. Nothing feels better than a warm, wet mouth, and if he’s on top, he has plenty of room to work at his own pace.
- Facesitting: Better than a traditional blowjob, this position let him fuck his partner’s mouth with abandon. For a feeling similar to penetrating a vagina, the receiving partner can keep their mouth loosely open and use their lips to stimulate his shaft.
For Guys Who Like Vaginal Penetration
- Doggy style: This position can reduce chest dysphoria since it’s not clearly visible from behind. Plus, the angle often hits his g-spot with little effort from the penetrating partner.
- Cowboy: If he’s on top, it’s easy for him to grind his T-cock against the penetrating partner’s pubic bone.
For Guys Who Prefer Anal:
- Gay missionary: He hooks his legs over the penetrating partner’s shoulders. The raised angle helps him stimulate his g-spot through the rectal wall.
- Reverse cowboy: Combine the reduced dysphoria of doggy style with the freedom to touch himself, and this position makes for a wild ride. Plus, the penetrating partner gets a great view of his ass.
- Facedown: Place a pillow under his hips to raise his ass before penetrating him. The pillow reduces strain on the lower back and gives him something soft to rub his cock against.
- Hotdogging: A variation on frottage, this position involves sandwiching a penis between his enhanced labia, conjuring the image of a hot dog. This is much more effective with trans men on testosterone because they usually experience some labial growth in addition to clitoral growth. He can squeeze his thighs together to heighten the pleasure.
These are just a few simple streaming hot sex positions for trans men. The only “trick” for having incredible sex with a trans guy is getting to know his body and preferences. As with all sexual partners, better communication equals hotter sex!