Disclosure: Please note that some of the links are affiliate links and we might earn a commission when you use them at no extra charge to you. The commission helps us run this blog and all of the in-depth content free of charge from readers.
TransSingle online dating site lies under the Transgender dating site category. It was founded in 2013 and subscribed to LGBTQ families and straight people who are friends of LGBTQ society. It ranks among the best and most reliable transgender online dating sites.
Transgender dating sites are not like other online dating sites we are used to. They require a lot of caution due to so many external and internal factors that make trans-dating complex. Fortunately, most of the issues can be overcome since they are shallow, which is the 21st Century.
Holler yes to any of these questions?
- A transgender person in search of someone who will understand and accept me wholly,
- A transgender person in need of support and encouragement from fellow trans-community in a dating site,
- A transgender person looking for an online platform to freely air my feelings,
- A person interested in exploring sexuality,
- A person who desires to romance a trans-person.
If yes, you are at the right place. Together, let’s learn about transgender online dating at one of its popular site, TransSingle.com
One of the unique features of this site is that most of the members are transgender. As a trans person, you immediately feel warm once you sign in. The people here have gone through similar struggles. Others are in the process, and others have healed. However, the site houses the Rainbow Community as well. They include intersex, lesbians, gays, and those who become friends of the community mentioned are welcome. A unique feature of TransSingle.com is that it allows couples to join for fun. The site will enable them to try out swingers’ styles with straight or LGBTQ couples.
The users are above 18 years. Mostly from 25 years to 40 years. It does not limit. Members are global, from North America. Asia, Europe, Australia, to name a few.
Like other people, transgender people are in search of love as well. Their search may be more challenging than others, but should it be so, or should we be more open-minded? Your friends are good, but it’s motivating and refreshing when you meet another new soul. You can do that in the comfort of your cozy leather seat. Know your preferences. Whether a casual date, long-term relationship or a hookup, TransSingle.com is an excellent place to explore and experience your options.
People to find on TransSingle.com
Is it true?
It’s the best trans-dating site of its time. They say that free things are long gone. Unlike other dating sites, TransSingle.com is free. This site is 100% free. Yes, it is true!
You get to explore the site and decide whether it’s good for you. When you do, you keep your membership and seriously start connecting with people of your preference. This is a wise decision. To access more information, you may need to upgrade.
With the free version, you get:
To tweak your preferences and search using the information you prefer.
- Most access to the site’s functionalities.
- You see profiles without a paid membership.
- You don’t miss seeing any new features.
- You can comment on your match’s profile.
- You can bookmark profiles and access them later easily and as often as you wish.
Match Up Process
This is an essential process in the dating business. Dating involves matters of the heart. The closer the person is to your heart, the more the possibility of compatibility. TransSingle dating site knows this too well and has made it easier for you to get the best results as more straightforward as possible.
While signing up, you fill in personal details. The app uses this information to speed match the process.
Some of the information you will have to fill in includes your age, location, nature of the relationship you want, and whether you are straight or LGBTQ and interested in either group.
We may be in an open and diversified world, but the trans-community still experiences intolerance and few voices against them. This makes it so hard for them to live an everyday and happy life while dating too. It is like a demand for them to be in a safe place where they can meet friends, live a life without judgment and search for romantic relationships. TransSingle has spared no effort in ensuring they, too, live an easy and everyday life. It has made this a reality.
How it works
TransSingle.com is the most preferred dating site for transgender, MTF, FTM, transvestite, and cross-dressers since its launch in 2008. The LGBTQ and friends gather to chat, date and, find a friend, and meet.
The best part about the TransSingle dating app is that it can be downloaded on an android phone. It’s user-friendly.
All you need to do is:
- Download the app to start the signup process.
- Create a profile and upload the best photo. This is an easier way of finding a good match in a short time.
- It offers you a quicker way of matching. Search your match by use of age, location, or body type.
- Once the profile is done, browse other profiles and send likes to those you are interested in.
- You may need to upgrade to access more functionalities.
- TransSingle is a 100% free dating app and so you get to access most of the functionalities.
- It is built in a way that is easier to operate, especially for a new person.
- It has an informative and updated blog page.
- It allows you to change the theme to what you prefer on the dropdown choices.
- You can set up a schedule to meet up with other members.
- You can browse other people’s videos on the video page.
- It is not overshadowed any many ads like most sites hence easy to read through.
- It has a straightforward design and a friendly font.
- Special features include sending and receiving virtual gifts and groups that you can create or join.
How to get a date on a Transgender dating site
You deserve a happy matching. Trans-dating should not be hard labor, and to succeed, put this in mind.
- Decide when to want to take it to the next level. It all depends on you if you want to take the relationship to the next level, but orientations on trans-life information are unavoidable. Include that part of the bio to help attract only those whose preferences match with you.
- It would be easier if you said what you want from the word go. If it’s casual, hookups, or long-term, it will attract the right people of the same mind.
- Choose the right picture for your profile photo. Add what you want but make sure the focus is on you only.
- Initiate the process. You should ask them out if you are interested. It’s not as hard as it may sound.
- It should be safe and fun. Keep personal information personal and practice safe sex.
Challenges of dating for transgender
Getting into the online dating world can be tricky, but it’s tougher when you do it as a trans person. Online dating can be fun and fulfilling, but you need to know the challenges you will face to get what you want.
- The unwanted remarks and hate messages. Transgender is on the receiving end, and if they allow that to get into their skin, it can be very disappointing. Learn to grow thick skin. Be with those that appreciate who you are. TransSingle.com community has the people you need in this part of your life.
- Internalized stigma. Society has been given a picture about a trans person, and it looks at a person who dates a trans person as one with a fetish. Their body is viewed as a fetish, and they are openly harassed on the dating scenes.
- Coming out as a transgender person can turn out to be a deal-breaker to a potential suitor. It may end up being a stigma to even think of the possibility of intimacy.
- A cis may overcome the judgments and insecurities associated with dating a transgender person. They may be more affected than the transgender partner, which is not easy for their partner to handle on top of their load. Cisgender fear for the relationship as a who
What to do to make it work with a transgender
- To make sure that it can work at the first interaction, ask the right questions. Pay attention to the person you are talking to. Transgender people deserve to be loved, and men are as genuine as women are. Learn as much as you can before you meet physically.
- Trans people know their worth, but everyone appreciates a compliment. It is no different with a trans woman. When you find something suitable, tell her. Compliment her feminism. This helps to strengthen the relationship.
- It is easier to achieve when you know what your goals are. People who don’t know what they aim at don’t walk together easily or for long. Tell each other what you expect and layout your shared interests.
As a transgender person, know your worth and be prepared to face challenges when you decide to take this path. It would be more helpful to join an app that cares for your interest. It’s not a guarantee that you will be immune to everyday challenges, but it minimizes it. TransSingle may be what you need to sign up for and feel at home while finding your love angle
Disclaimer: We have put effort to give you reliable data but it has no warranty. Users should check the official provider’s site for updated information. The opinions expressed on the site are strictly our own and are not provided, endorsed, or approved by the advertisers.